She is voice acted by Tanaka Chiemi.
A first-year at Nijigasaki High School who went to its attached middle school. She has a lot of trouble expressing her emotions through facial expressions, so she draws a face on white paper -- the "Rina-chan Board" -- and uses that to communicate.
Rina is a very shy girl who's not good at expressing her emotions to the people around her. Because of this, she uses her "Rina-chan Board", a sketchbook in school and an electronic screen while performing live, to show other's what she's feeling. She insists on her cuteness since she refuses to show her face to others. She gets nervous easily but continues to do her best to be a good idol.
Despite these flaws, Rina is trying her best to change herself by talking to others more and using her Rina-chan board less. She admires Ai, since she's easy to talk to, confident, and friendly. As an idol, she hopes that people will cheer for her so she can show everyone her real face with a true smile.
Videos + Gallery
|Introduction Translation (Team ONIBE)|
bold represents songs in-game.
- She is the shortest of all the characters in Love Live! School Idol Festival ALL STARS.
- Rina is a good artist, and loves drawing for her Rina-chan Board.
- She's very talented with technology and creating things.
- She wears the "Auto Emotion Convert Rina-chan Board" on stage or during other activities that require her to use both hands.
- She's often seen on electronic devices like a quadcopter or working on a tablet or laptop.
- She can make apps, like a fortune-telling app she made.
- She has a pet cat named Aran (アラン).
- She enjoys talking to Ai and tries to learn how to express herself from her.
- Rina and Mia bonded in Chapter 22 and are now friends.