|Three Sizes||B:78 W:58 H:82|
|Disliked Food||Bell Peppers|
|Hobbies||Swimming and Collecting Stickers|
|Japanese Voice Actress|
Description[edit | edit source]
Honoka is a second year high school student and the founder of µ's. Her key characteristics are that she is always seen with a smile on her face and that she is full of energy. Whimsy and intuition dictate many of her choices, but once she decides on something, she races towards her goal without any hesitation. Even if things look grim, she overcomes such times with super positive thinking. She is the engine that drives µ's forward.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Honoka is an an optimistic and energetic girl who isn't afraid to step out of her comfort zone. She loves taking risks and adventure, and once her mind is set on something, she'll do everything to achieve that goal. She's determined and always in a good mood, always looking at the brighter side of things. She's rarely seen becoming discouraged and instead helps others cheer up. Her personality is a big reason why µ's became the group it is. Because she's so persistent she often tires herself out.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Honoka's family owns a Japanese sweets shop named Homura. She lives behind the shop with her mother, father, and her younger sister.
- Honoka's been friends with Kotori ever since she was young, and befriended Umi while playing hide-and-seek with Kotori and other children. She is also friends with Fumiko, Hideko and Mika at school.
- Her grandmother and her mother are both graduates from Otonokizaka High School.
- Her practice shirt has the Japanese character "ほ" (ho), the first syllable of her name and the shop, which became her character icon.
- Even though her image color is orange, her stage outfits are usually pink.
- She liked milk while she was in elementary school.
- She is tied with Chika, You and Shizuku, for being 157 cm.
- The only thing she is good at, other than cheering people up, is making rice cakes.
- Honoka and Kotori are childhood friends because their mothers were also childhood friends, and they've always been living on the same street.
- Honoka's side ponytail was originally made by Kotori back when they were children.