|School Idol Festival All Stars / SIFAS|
|Released||September 25, 2019|
|Genre||Music, Rhythm, JRPG|
|Mode(s)||Story Mode, Live Mode|
Love Live! School Idol Festival ALL STARS (ラブライブ！スクールアイドルフェスティバルALL STARS Rabu raibu! Sukūru Aidoru Fesutibaru ALL STARS) is a rhythm action game in development for mobile platforms. It is published by Bushiroad and KLab, and will be released in 2018 as a successor to the popular Love Live! School idol festival. It was first announced at Tokyo Game Show 2017 on September 21, 2017.
- Every song in the game will have a full formation dance, 9 characters for full group songs and 3 characters for sub-unit ones!
- Through the usage of skills in game, you can change and evolve their performances to change their dances and make your own live!
- The game is more than a simple rhythm action game, it features a completely new live system!
- Nurture and take care of your idols and aim to clear stages!
- Completely new stories and main stories featuring the activities within the groups and schools!
- Individual member stories allow you to be able to deepen your bonds with your favorite members in the game!
- Special SIFAS stories that go way beyond the borders of simply the groups and schools!
- The concept tagline for all the stories is "The Story That Comes True With You".
- All of the idols will mature and grow through club activities.
- A tree-based growth system that will allow a high degree of freedom.
- Develop the idols in every way you want by swapping skills between them.
- You are able to play both SIFAS and SIF by using the SIF ID system.
- Depending on your rank and play statistics in SIF, you are able to receive rewards in SIFAS.
- μ’s, Aqours will both appear! And not just them, but also the brand new school idols of Nijigasaki Academy School Idol Club!
- Its also been confirmed that all the members of μ’s & Aqours will meet and support each other in the stories! Seperate from the anime community, μ’s & Aqours will be the same age and in the same years of high school they were always in.