Emma Verde, is one of the 10 school idols in the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club. She is a third year at Nijigasaki High School. Her image color is light green. She is a member of the subunit QU4RTZ.
She is voiced by Sashide Maria.
A third-year at Nijigasaki High School. A foreign exchange student from Switzerland, Emma very recently entered Nijigasaki. With a laid-back personality, she's a gentle girl who loves the mountains and nature of her homeland, as well as Japanese bread. She also has a bit of a ditsy side to her, and she'll throw those around her for a loop on occasion.
Emma is a caring and easygoing girl with an uplifting nature. She is cheerful, pleasant, and does her best to look after her fellow idols. She aims to be a person who encourages others and helps them smile. Like Shizuku, Emma tends to keep her stress and worries to herself, and she becomes flustered and nervous easily.
Homesickness is a common thing for Emma. She has many brothers and sisters back in Switzerland that she cares about, and wants to go and see them often. She can relate to Kanata on the happiness and joys of being an older sister and doting on others.
Videos + Gallery
bold represents songs in-game.
- She is the second tallest character in Love Live! School Idol Festival ALL STARS.
- Emma is from the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland, and can speak the language fluently.
- She has eight younger brothers and sisters
- She used to attend the Y.G. International Academy with other foreign students in Love Live! SIF.
- In the Nijigasaki High School dorms, she shares a room with Karin.
- She uses the Italian word "Buono", meaning "good", while introducing herself to others.
- Her family name, "Verde", means "green" in Italian.
- Along with Shizuku and Kanata, she works with the Love Live! School Idol Festival app.
- She's the first fully foreign idol in the Love Live! franchise.
- In the Nine Battles of μ's VS Nijigasaki, Emma went up against Hanayo in the eat off. Emma ate one more plate than Hanayo, giving a point to Nijigasaki.